Wednesday, April 20, 2011
That's so '70s!
I've only ever watched that show once or twice, but I do think that the title is an apt description of what I'm wearing! On this day, it was all about the high-waisted light denim skirt. Nothing says '70s fab more than that combination. This style of skirt highlights your waist and allows you to show a little leg!
I also threw in a little tribal wear with the wooden bracelet and beaded top. I think that the beaded detailing at the center of the tank top makes for a great focal point.
Try this...
Close your eyes....Open them really quickly and look at the picture....what do you notice first? If you don't say the beaded top then you're just being defiant :)
Overall, this outfit is about giving an ode to the past and mixing it with fun elements/trends from the present!
Fondly,
The Style Scribe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment