So on this day I set out to have some fun. The weather was in an awkward place where the sun is out, so it's not cold, but the wind is blowing so it's a little uncomfortable to go all the way summer.
I typically don't bother to harass you with all the details about where each item is from (if you want to know, you can ask). But I do want to point out that I got the blouse (which I happen to LOVE) from a clothing swap party that my friend had. Yes, someone decided that this hardly used blouse could be given up (I don't understand it either). I've had a ton of fun and gotten great things at these kinds of parties. You should definitely think about throwing one with your friends.
Also, the wonderful beaded necklace is actually from Senegal. My grandmother went on a trip a few years ago and brought it back as a gift for me. Score!
Overall, I think it's okay to be a little whimsical and fun sometimes. Maybe everyday isn't a Green and Blue day⎯ but some are.
Fondly,
The Style Scribe
No comments:
Post a Comment