Oh tie-dye. It's one of those things that can be done really right and really wrong. I'd like to think that this works. Having just two colors keeps it classy but adds interest to what might otherwise be a Plain Jane ensemble. The tiered seashell earrings accentuate the airy simplicity of the top.
Another aspect of this outfit that I'd like to mention is the porous nature of the top. It's hot, and I don't mean a cute kind of hot. I mean the sticky, icky sweaty, gross kind of hot. So why am I wearing anything with sleeves? That's the beauty of cotton (of the Egyptian sort especially). Natural fibers in hot weather will be your best friend. The top is actually a net-like/mesh consistency, and it allows me to feel the few breezes that nature is kind enough to bestow.
Just remember you can stay cool and stay cute.
Fondly,
The Style Scribe
No comments:
Post a Comment