Monday, November 29, 2010

Your Blackest Day is your Brightest....



Ah black. You have to honestly be talented to make black not work. It's the one thing (aside from being human) that we all have in common—goths included. Don't you just love all those adorable little t-shirts proclaiming red, fuschia, pink, white or any other color/hue is the new black? —right.

Going with all black is typically fine as well (although our fairer-complexioned friends out there must try to avoid the witchy look).

On this particular day, I didn't feel like thinking too much when I walked into my closet so I went for what was easiest (that doesn't mean you have to judge me!). I did however, create a focal point- a tiered seashell necklace. I also opted for brown shoes and a brown straw bag to add a little more contrast as well as texture.

Moral of this story is if you're not ready to rock the sheep shoes you can never go wrong with black.

Fondly,
The Style Scribe

No comments:

Post a Comment