If you know that line, then you've probably watched too many episodes of Spongebob (clearly a hypocrite speaking here haha). So I guess on this day I was reminiscing on some of the fantastic days and nights I've spent sailing the beautiful waters of the British Virgin Islands. Or perhaps just in the mood for some fun stripes. Whatever the case, I think this outfit was definitely nautically inspired!
I have to give a close-up so that you can see the details that show you what I'm talking about....
Everything from the shell necklace and earrings to the rope-strapped sack-type bag say that I'm ready to hit the high seas. I think a good tip with stripes (and any bold print in general) is to try to break them up so that they don't become overwhelming. I opted for an elbow-length black cotton jacket.
Fondly,
The Style Scribe
No comments:
Post a Comment