We all engage in a little piracy every now and then (well, maybe not since Limewire recently shut down ha!). But I would like to introduce you to a type of piracy that the Feds can't crack down on you for.
It involves scarves, hoop earrings and multiple bangles. It's something you just have to go for and have fun with.
The elements that make this outfit evoke the Cpt. Jack Sparrow feeling are definitely the scarf tied to cover the head, the vest (for structure) and the flowing skirt. People are sometimes nervous about donning an ankle-length skirt. It really isn't a huge issue once the skirt is loose. Please don't throw on a mermaid skirt and say that I condone it.
I would definitely say that my Caribbean-ness was coming out in this outfit. If you haven't noticed already, I'm pretty much obsessed with bright colors. They put you in a good mood, and people can't help but look!
I topped this look off with colorful bangles, hoop earrings and a necklace with a translucent pendant. This look is fun, comfortable and eye-catching. As spring turns in to summer, it's also a great way to stay cool.
Fondly,
The Style Scribe
No comments:
Post a Comment